Welcome to Viksjö Community Centre
The Community Centre is in the centre of the community, close to the store and the gas
station as well as leisure time activities such as fishing, riding Icelandic horses or
visiting Västanåfallets Naturum. A green and rambling area and a tennis court are located
nearby. The total outdoor area available to the Community Centre is approximately 15 000
square meters, including a good size parking lot. Viksjö Community Centre is a co-op
with providing temporary or permanent premises in Viksjö for anyone who is interested.
The attendant takes care of most things concerning renting the premises, furniture and
audio-visual aids, etc.
The Community Centre is suitable for courses, conferences, auctions, dances, wedding dinners,
etc. Camps are also very popular here in the summer.
- Kitchen with equipment and service for 150 people.
- A-hall: 120 square meters, room for 150 people with a stage or table setting.
- B-hall: 60 square meters for meetings, etc. with up to 35-40 people.
- A- and B-halls can together be used as one bigger hall for dances and other
- In the basement beneath the stage there is a solarium with WC and shower.
For questions and bookings call: +46(0)611-312 06, fax: +46(0)611-310 14
Back to Viksjö - Land of adventure
Copyright © The Mjällån Fishery 2006
Last update: 2006-03-14